Business License, Transient Lodging & Meals Tax

All new businesses opening in the Town of Pearisburg are required to purchase a Town Business License.  Any business selling food and/or drink will need to a pay a Meals Tax.  Any business providing lodging will need to pay a Transient Tax.

All forms are available on-line for download.